Pages

Thursday 3 September 2020

Untitled Babble

 Heeeelllllooooo Thereeeee!

Lol yes, I abandoned this baby because I got real human babies to take care of!

Yup I became a mama bear to two beautiful souls, for whom I could do anything at all.

Life is different, I am a completely different person now. I didn't quite know that. I have changed, no, more like I have evolved into a completely different being. I am more of a kickass now. ;)

I didn't realize that. That after the birth of my babies, I'd meet someone completely different, and that will be me, A Whole New Me.

My older one is turning 5 in a few months and her younger brother 2. Oh how over whelming it still is to think I have tiny humans of my own who depend upon me for everything.

Sometimes no me time and only their time stresses the hell out of me. I have now promised myself, no matter what I will be making a tiny bit of PRODUCTIVE time for myself too. The reason this 'productive' is such big fat word is because I have spent this me-time doing absolute-unavailing and purposeless activities.

For now I have just two things in mind:

* Write more on my blog/Facebook blog (yep I have one called advents of mommyhood, and I am shamelessly promoting it here.)

*Exercise. Yep. Gotta loose the tummy tyre. can't blame two cesareans anymore because they happened long ago. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and appreciated! :)