Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2013

My Imaginations...

Assalam O Alaikum and greetings!

Today I want to write about my imaginations.. old imaginations and stories I created in my mind when I was very very young, which had no practical realities but I was too immature back then to think about it!
I used to listen to radio. I was an avid radio listener. So there's one day, I'm in school in the most boring class and I imagined my self as a radio jockey and let me tell you people, I have a very vivid and an-almost-real sort of imagination.
I start my own story in my head about how I would interview people and how I would take public reaction and how I would interact with my fans and how I would love their appreciation.
And since that day I started making up whole scenarios in my mind about it. I used to create the scenes of it and loved it.
I loved the part where I'd interview my favorite people. I love knowing people who I usually interact with or want to interact with. I love asking people about their perception on things, people, life.
It amazes me of how much I STILL want to put in the interview part somewhere in my life because I'm so intrigued by human mind and it's thoughts. The thought that everyone is same and almost even reacts the same but is still a different person amazes me.
I don't want to be an RJ anymore but I would love, Absolutely love to interview some people and that would be un publicly, just for me.
People I'd want to interview would be  Umera Ahmed, Samiya Mumtaz, Taylor Swift, A couple of my teachers, some characters from books and the list goes on...
These are people I want to know more about.



Over and Out with a promise to bring something good to you next time!

2 comments:

  1. You know, if you have that desire, I believe you have the power to make that happen, or you could just hold onto those dreams and keep creating these scenarios in your mind, because that's the way many really great authors come to be.. they create those scenarios.. those plots.. and then something amazing comes to surface. So keep it up! And keep sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AUTHOR Oh It's a huge word..Thankyou for the buck up.. It helped you see.. I wrote a story for the first time! :)

      Delete

Comments are welcome and appreciated! :)