I know I have been away for so many days, I am so busy right now! Haunted by finals, but I have had alot of fun too! I have enjoyed September and October ALOT-
So let me tell you the list of things I got to do and that made me happy as a bee:
- Mid-night birthday chants
- A bouquet
- Wishes coming true
- Lunch TWICE with the best friends
- Shopping with buddies
- Magical, magical, totally amazing blessed hugs!!!
- Favourite person on earth appreciating the deeds
- A surprise gift!
- Baby girl born to a great friend!
- Bought shoesssss!! (I love buying shoes)
- Planned some great stuff with best friend
My finals are near and I am dreading them. Also I have had the last day of my college and it was weird going out of that door and knowing you're never going to do this again the same way. I will be having my farewell soon too. As much as I am hating to leave the college I can proudly say I have had totally amazing years here and I have made moments memorable. Specially in the last year I did everything I wanted to do. I have a crazy best friend who was there in everything I did. I enjoyed and loved those moments.