Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Big News and announcements! :)

Assalam o Alaikum and greetings,
How are you all my fellows? I am so very sorry to have been away for so long. I have been terribly busy. Life has turned a whole new way and I am still adjusting.
Here is a big news my fellow amazing people, I got married!! Yes. Soo... I dont get time to read or write. I am still new to a lot of stuff here in my new home. Still making adjustments. And I still miss my mom's home. I really really miss it so much. It's been 4 months now that I am married.
My husband will sure be so happy to read that I have announced here that I got married! He has been waiting for this for a long time. :)
So yes, times are now different and things are running way faster then I could imagine! Hopefully I will now start making time to come here and write more often.
Adios!

3 comments:

  1. MashaAllah. Congratulations!
    May you have a blessed life!
    And keep writing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Wish you a happy and blissful married life. But do make some time to write for your readers like me.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and appreciated! :)