Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Random day in February

Assalam O Alaikum and greetings!
These are the happenings and rants of a random day of my life!

  • Watching an old lady with her hair dyed with mehndi and perfectly balancing a big shopper on her head.
  • Disgusted with two guys wearing low waist jeans.
  • Having a lot of flu.
  • Not caring one bit about the flu and delving into favorite chocolate ice cream.
  • A guy in a bank's office using source to get some of his stuff done.
  • Sitting aimlessely in lobby and waiting.
  • Getting rejected to get the car parked in a certain restaurant's parking area and then getting perfect parking space RIGHT in front of the same restaurant.
  • More waiting.
  • More flu.
  • Useless honking by a stupid driver.
  • A frustrated guy in mobile service outlet.
  • Sitting in courier service outlet and just observing.
  • Stopping near home to buy some stuff and more waiting in the car.
  • Finding an old receipt in car and jotting all of this down on it's back.
  • Realizing we could've been home in about 30 minutes instead of 4 hours and 45 minutes if it wasn't for all that WAITING!  

7 comments:

  1. Great!!! I thought you were good only in expressing poetic thoughts, but this log of your's has seriously blown my mind! You can be an amazing writer! Believe me! Why don't you profession it? Write scripts for dramas and theater. I bet you'd do that in an awesome manner! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have plans on writing a book, but that would be years from now, I need a lot of learning to do for that!
      Thanks!

      Delete
    2. I'd love to see your book Rafia!

      Delete
  2. Hey!
    Looks like you had one helluva day!
    And low waist jeans looks like one big fashion disaster on some! :p
    Get well soon, hope the flu goes away asap!
    Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate low waist jeans actually...
      Flu is better. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Waiting... Tell me about it!! I just spent two hours at a pharmacy getting my son's prescriptions because the doctor called it into the wrong pharmacy and then the pharmacy had to call and get the prescription reversed so they could fill it. Then I too, had to wait in line for almost another hour. It's was crazy!! Take care Rafya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh What happened to your son? Is he okay?
    I hate waiting.. Lots of time spent doing absolutely nothing!!
    Thanks C, I am better! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and appreciated! :)